Error code 30015-45 (193) and 0-2031-(17002)

Anonymous
2025-02-26T15:26:30+00:00

I tried to instal office 2024 on my laptop. But there are two messages popping up:

"Something went wrong.

Sorry we ran in to a problem.

Error code 30015-45 (193)"

after closing the message, a second one pops up:

"Could't install

We're sorry, we had a problem installing your Microsoft 365 and Office program(s).

Is your internet connection working? Do you have enough free space on your main hard drive?

Please try installing again after you've checked the above.

Error Code: 0-2031-(17002)"

I can confirm stable internet connection and free space on hd (170GB). Is there anyone who could give me a hint, which steps to proceed and how to solve the two error codes?

Thanks and regards

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-27T20:59:41+00:00

    This is soooo upsetting frustrating and STUPID!!

    The referenced file can be found in a prior post on this thread but was of NO USE to me!

    I finally fixed the problem - presumably by temporary disabling Norton - but I am not sure if that was it because I did so many different things over hours. For the amount of money Microsoft charges they should provide better products and BETTER SERVICE!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-04T14:10:00+00:00

    Could you please send a file to me? I can't open MS office files due to configuration missing error. Also I got same error can't uninstall or install MS Office

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-05T00:22:54+00:00

    Hola buenas,

    esto tambien aplica para el office 2021?

    Gracias por su respuesta.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-05T00:30:27+00:00

    Hola Aiden, Muchas Gracia,s me ayudo el archivo. Pude reinstalar el office sin que aparezca ese mensaje de error.

    Translation into English:

    Hi Aiden, Thank you so much, the file helped me. I was able to reinstall Office without that error message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-07T11:09:46+00:00

    Hey, can you share the file to me?

    I have the same error, i tried to install microsoft 365 and got the same error

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments