Error code 30015-45 (193) and 0-2031-(17002)

Anonymous
2025-02-26T15:26:30+00:00

I tried to instal office 2024 on my laptop. But there are two messages popping up:

"Something went wrong.

Sorry we ran in to a problem.

Error code 30015-45 (193)"

after closing the message, a second one pops up:

"Could't install

We're sorry, we had a problem installing your Microsoft 365 and Office program(s).

Is your internet connection working? Do you have enough free space on your main hard drive?

Please try installing again after you've checked the above.

Error Code: 0-2031-(17002)"

I can confirm stable internet connection and free space on hd (170GB). Is there anyone who could give me a hint, which steps to proceed and how to solve the two error codes?

Thanks and regards

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T16:12:06+00:00

    hello! can you send me the file too please? thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-24T02:44:32+00:00

    Hello Aiden.C - MSFT, I could not open any Office files today and received the same error messages noted above when trying to reinstall. Can you please share the document with me too?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-24T21:35:07+00:00

    Hello

    Please add me to the list- I am having the same probelm.

    I tried the instructions for the link provided on March 20

    This did not work either

    • but I am trying to bypass office 2021, not office 2016

    PLEASE HELP !!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-27T02:03:06+00:00

    I am having the same problem installing M365. Can you help me by sending the file too?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-27T05:32:51+00:00

    Hi

    I have same problem. Can you send same fil

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments