Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
see my post March 20, 2025 with the link to the file.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to instal office 2024 on my laptop. But there are two messages popping up:
"Something went wrong.
Sorry we ran in to a problem.
Error code 30015-45 (193)"
after closing the message, a second one pops up:
"Could't install
We're sorry, we had a problem installing your Microsoft 365 and Office program(s).
Is your internet connection working? Do you have enough free space on your main hard drive?
Please try installing again after you've checked the above.
Error Code: 0-2031-(17002)"
I can confirm stable internet connection and free space on hd (170GB). Is there anyone who could give me a hint, which steps to proceed and how to solve the two error codes?
Thanks and regards
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
see my post March 20, 2025 with the link to the file.
I am reinstalling Office 365 onto a new laptop with Windows 11.
I have no antivirus software installed yet
I access my MS account and downloaded Office 365 but get the same errors after repeated restarts
Please provide me with the file that enables a self-fix to this issue, as without Office 365 this laptop serves no useful purpose.
[UPDATE] After posting the above I researched further and found Microsoft's suggestion to use the ONLIN REPAIR option - that fixed it.
So no further action required.
Jay
Sam issue here, please also share the file with me. Thanks.
Currently I also experience the same issue, would you please share to me the file as well.
Thank you very much.
Hello I am having the same issues as well. Would you be so kind to share with me the similar file that helped this precious user's issue? Thank you!