I have a 7 sheet excel national d/base with the 4th sheet working out all the stats and therein lies the problem. Lots of links have been broken. Is there a person I can send it to?

Anonymous
2025-03-08T11:09:38+00:00

I have a 7 sheet excel national d/base with the 4th sheet working out all the stats and therein lies the problem. Lots of links have been broken. Is there a person I can send it to?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-26T06:10:29+00:00

    Hi Jeovany

    I have downloaded Teams on my PC but I don't know how to access the private message you have sent me. Can you help?

    Regards

    Keith

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-25T19:36:52+00:00

    Hi Keith

    I sent you a private message on the TEAMS meeting chat.

    I'll set another video call for next week.

    Thanks

    Regards

    Jeovany

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-25T13:45:15+00:00

    Hi Jeovany

    Would it be possible to cancel out the FALSE option in column 2 because as I understand it you cannot overwrite the word FALSE as we might like to use the column for adding some text.

    Also, I guess I would be alright to add the odd extra line to some of the small tables in the Data Validation sheet.

    We do need uncertain in the Sex tb and Paul is wanting extra Ages to be added and we might like to add the odd extra county in.

    Thanks for everything.

    Regards

    Keith

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-23T08:43:52+00:00

    Hi Jeovany

    Yes, I can meet you at 7pm tomorrow on 24th.

    Regards

    Keith

    Hi Jeovany

    My boss Paul French would like to join in tomorrows Teams meeting at 7pm if that is alright by you.

    His email is ******@bbrc.org.uk

    Regards

    Keith

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-23T08:17:55+00:00

    Hi Keith

    Let's meet tomorrow evening,

    You are invited to a Microsoft Teams Meeting:

    Meeting with Keith (MS Excel Forum)
    24 April 2025
    19:00 - 20:00 (GMT) London Time

    Meeting link: Meeting with Keith (MS Excel Forum) | Microsoft Teams | Meet-up-Join

    Regards

    Jeovany

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments