YouTube Vidoes asking me to log in when playing in POWER POINT

Anonymous
2024-08-12T02:27:14+00:00

I have been inseritng you tube vidoes into my powerpoints for training presentations. No issues in the past, but today it is asking me to "LOGIN" to ensure not a bot.

I have logged into youtube with a premium accoutn when I copied and pasted the link. Is there something else I am missing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated....

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T01:32:59+00:00

    Didn't work for me when I did that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T01:29:32+00:00

    I have the same problem. Its occuring for ALL links from YouTube that are embedded in PowerPoint. I took this picture to show you what I'm seeing. I've deleted and reinstalled the Microsoft app on my MacBook Pro. That hasn't worked. The only time it works is if I am signed into the web version of PowerPoint. I can then have the videos work.

    I am not sure how to fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-10T03:09:26+00:00

    Jason,

    I just went into my anti virus and disabled the secure vpn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-10T01:58:31+00:00

    Do you know how to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T01:17:05+00:00

    Thanks.

    We are proxied through Cisco Umbrella so that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

    I opened a ticket with them.

    I'll post back with anything I learn.

    Soo frustrating!

    Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments