A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
My search returns no results in OneDrive, even if I search for a file by its name that's right there in the folder on the screen. I have this issue in my browser, in the OneDrive app on PC, on iPad and on iOS. I use OneDrive to store thousands of sheet music files and backing tracks that I can pull up as a performing musician. I used it for years to quickly search and pull up my tracks while playing live. Now, it returns "No results" for anything I search for. Absolutely useless for me now other than to store files that I can't search or find. I built up everything in OneDrive and it worked great - then you had to change the app and break a super basic functionality like "search" - are you kidding me. What other function in a cloud file storage app is more important than "search"? I can't think of one, aside from the obvious need to ensure that the file itself doesn't disappear. If you can't get "search" to work reliably, I'm nervous I'll wake up one day and my files will actually disappear and you'll have no answer. I have no choice but to start migrating my OneDrive over to Google, iCloud, Dropbox or any other cloud services that have mastered the basic search function. Unbelievable.