Subscription increase

Anonymous
2024-11-11T01:30:15+00:00

I have just received notification from Microsoft that my Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription is going to increase by a whopping 45.87%! surely this has to be a scam, right or as a pensioner and an avid user of Microsoft products for in excess of 25 years, am I being ripped off by Microsoft?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T00:41:28+00:00

    CoPilot is VERY annoying. The output is professionally unacceptable in my profession (Engineering Design). There are liability issues if I use it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T00:58:26+00:00

    Pl follow my 16 Feb response as that worked and I managed to reduce the price.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T13:27:37+00:00

    The price increase of $99.99 from $69.99 is way out of line. I use the service only two to three times a year. Is there a pay-as-you-go plan? Paying $100.00 for a Service I don't regularly use seems excessive. On top of that, I am a 70-year-old man on a fixed income, and spending this much for a service I do not use that often does not make fiscal sense to me

    Please advise

    Thomas Ames

    ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-04T13:45:13+00:00

    Hi, I didn’t receive an email that my subscription was going to increase in February. I need to know why did this happen and didn’t receive a notice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-04T14:59:46+00:00

    It is because MS are actively trying to rip you off. NOBODY asked for CoPilot .... NOBODY!!! To then get it forced down your throat involuntarily at your cost and using unethical techniques to "up sell you" to a plan with it and without allowing an opt out or even informing you? - appalling behavior. It took two days to get mine resolved. They also tried some dirty techniques to get me to pay for the only subscription I could see so they could "help" me - all the while telling me I should "just upgrade to CoPilot because everyone is using it!" .... really? Most people I know HATE it!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments