Subscription increase

Anonymous
2024-11-11T01:30:15+00:00

I have just received notification from Microsoft that my Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription is going to increase by a whopping 45.87%! surely this has to be a scam, right or as a pensioner and an avid user of Microsoft products for in excess of 25 years, am I being ripped off by Microsoft?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-05T22:32:13+00:00

    I agree and would be happy to support

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-05T08:33:35+00:00

    I don’t think Microsoft have supplied an adequate rationale for the 46% increase in our Excel subscription. It feels like gouging to us and a very unfair “loyalty tax”. We’re giving them one more chance to give a reasonable rationale otherwise we take this to the ACCC (Australia’s consumer affairs watchdog).

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-16T03:25:04+00:00

    Surely MS can accept some feedback on this. The response must be overwhelming. Can MS not reconsider this uplift in a cost of living crisis? The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) recently backflipped or delayed a fee for withdrawing your own money. Can MS offer anything? Even a price freeze for 2 years or something? Anything?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-14T08:41:49+00:00

    Darren I 100% agree with your views - but it seems there is nothing that can be done - I don’t want copilot but the options appears to be pay 45% or you can get lost - shocking

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more