Subscription increase

Anonymous
2024-11-11T01:30:15+00:00

I have just received notification from Microsoft that my Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription is going to increase by a whopping 45.87%! surely this has to be a scam, right or as a pensioner and an avid user of Microsoft products for in excess of 25 years, am I being ripped off by Microsoft?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T00:58:26+00:00

    Pl follow my 16 Feb response as that worked and I managed to reduce the price.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-02T00:41:28+00:00

    CoPilot is VERY annoying. The output is professionally unacceptable in my profession (Engineering Design). There are liability issues if I use it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T22:09:54+00:00

    Yes, I was just thinking yesterday that I need to figure out how to turn co-pilot off. It is really annoying to have the icon always in the way. I don't need AI's help to write. Funny, I learned to write in school. I already know how to do it. The price increase of 45% is outrageous for something I don't even want.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T08:47:12+00:00

    I'm with YOU, Mary! Microsoft snuck a 48% increase into my annual subscription and never informed me until I stumbled upon this thread tonight. I'll look for alternative. I don't need nor want copilot or AI.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T08:43:32+00:00

    Surely MS can accept some feedback on this. The response must be overwhelming. Can MS not reconsider this uplift in a cost of living crisis? The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) recently backflipped or delayed a fee for withdrawing your own money. Can MS offer anything? Even a price freeze for 2 years or something? Anything?

    I AGREE 100% How about a Senior Discount? Or if you're on Food Stamps cause you are so poor and old? Bill Gates help us out here!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments