Power Automate Copy file no longer works - Copy SharePoint Home.aspx to New SharePoint site

Anonymous
2024-09-19T10:30:35+00:00

Need help:

Power Automate Copy file not working since 18.9.2024 - copy SharePoint Home.aspx to New SharePoint site, error: Invalid number value. A number field contains invalid data. Please check the value and try again. CallStack -- at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPGlobal.HandleComException(COMException comEx) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequest.SetGhostedFile(String setupPath, Byte setupPathVersion, Int32 iVersion, Guid& pguidListId, Guid& pguidDocId, Int32 lDoclibRowId, Int32 iAuthorId, String authorLogin, String serverRelativeUrl, String targetUrlWebRelative, Boolean isInDocLib, Boolean isMigration, Boolean isPublishing Object varProperties, Int64 PutFileOpt) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FileSerializer.SetGhostedFile(Object fileOrListItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid existId, SPResourcePath fileUrl, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelperListitem, Boolean fileExistsInDb, Nullable`1 isLastVersion, StreamingContext context) clientRequestId: 1f3421bf-23fb-48aa-887a-e*** serviceRequestId: 77bf51a1-d04f-9****

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-23T10:17:17+00:00

    Hello Bart!!!

    I am using the copy file action which is not deprecated and has not worked for me since this weekend.

    As soon as you have the solution, please share it, I have the flow in production in a client and I need to solve it as soon as possible...

    Thanks a lot!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-23T10:14:53+00:00

    Hi Bart.

    I have already used also action DEPRECATED and NON DEPRECATED(Active) action but without success :/.

    Please post us, when MS Support will do, find, something usefull. I will wait couple of days before open myself also "Official support" case on MS.

    BR, Tadej.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-23T10:01:57+00:00

    Hi,

    I see two Copy File actions (in the SharePoint group)

    One Copy File (deprecated) but this is within the same site collection

    the other (Copy File) gives the error we are discussing here.

    I only noticed the depricated one as of today....

    Bart

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-23T09:47:53+00:00

    Hi Sophia!!!!!

    I have the exact same error (today) as Tadej.

    the source file (also a homepage) I copy was not modifed (for a year).

    Also the Power Automate Copy File Flow action also was not changed.

    This copy action worked fine the whole last year, and started failing this weekend

    regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-23T06:14:38+00:00

    Having the same issue. Power automate flow is not allowing to copy files and its failing with the same error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments