A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
This is working now. Thank you everyone for highlighting this issue.
Cheers
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Need help:
Power Automate Copy file not working since 18.9.2024 - copy SharePoint Home.aspx to New SharePoint site, error: Invalid number value. A number field contains invalid data. Please check the value and try again. CallStack -- at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPGlobal.HandleComException(COMException comEx) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequest.SetGhostedFile(String setupPath, Byte setupPathVersion, Int32 iVersion, Guid& pguidListId, Guid& pguidDocId, Int32 lDoclibRowId, Int32 iAuthorId, String authorLogin, String serverRelativeUrl, String targetUrlWebRelative, Boolean isInDocLib, Boolean isMigration, Boolean isPublishing Object varProperties, Int64 PutFileOpt) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FileSerializer.SetGhostedFile(Object fileOrListItem, SPLoggerObject loggerObject, SPWeb web, Guid existId, SPResourcePath fileUrl, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelper, SerializationInfoHelper infoHelperListitem, Boolean fileExistsInDb, Nullable`1 isLastVersion, StreamingContext context) clientRequestId: 1f3421bf-23fb-48aa-887a-e*** serviceRequestId: 77bf51a1-d04f-9****
A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is working now. Thank you everyone for highlighting this issue.
Cheers
Hi Bart.
thank you for telling the workaround.
I tried its workaround and confirm to success, though.
The news which i posted and copied doesn't diplay on news Web Parts in the destination site, being not published status.
As of today 9/25/24 10:30 AM EDT my flow works again.
I went into the 28 day run history and resubmitted the failed job (so no changes and no input from me) and it is successful today. My Automation is very simple, and follows the steps listed here Copy SharePoint page between sites with Power Automate (tomriha.com)
If it were run as usual from the Source site, the only input is to ask for the link to the site, and then it copies the file to the Site Pages directory on that site.
Glad things appear to be working again, but I'll monitor this thread for any other updates.
Hi Chris
thanks
Fix 1 works but that is (for me) as of today
friday and monday I tested this already but got the exact same error
Yesterday I used fix 2 that worked fine,
regards,
Bart.
I was successfully able to copy pages by using Fix one that Chris Eaheart recommended (we have a fairly simple SharePoint template). I completely deleted the copy action and re-created it within the same flow rather than creating another flow. One thing I did notice was that when you enter a value into "If another file is already there*" It would change to an integer of 1 if you wanted it to replace a file with the same name. I manually entered 1 under (choose custom value) into my older flow with the same issue and that started working again as well. Could be they fixed things on their end, and this just happens to work now but figured I'd pass along what worked for me.