A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Hi everyone, I do not see my post from yesterday, so I post it again:
=> I've found a workaround (below) on Reddit and tried this myself and it works!!!!
Workaround
- Copy the source page/file from the source site collection to a document library in the destination site collection (using the same Copy File action)
- Copy the page from the (destination) document library to the SitePages list in the destination site (again using the same Copy File action)
So until fixed or better solution, I think we can use this instead.
ps: The SharePoint engineer handling my ticket suggested contacting Power Automate support, but I opened the ticket using Power Automate Admin Center
And as you can see in the flow history input and output it has nothing to do with flow,
it is from the SharePoint REST calls used, you will have this result from any other client application.
Can anybody try this as well?
(simple workaround as it is just one extra copy action)
regards,
Bart