Syncing a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer - 2024

Anonymous
2024-06-16T18:27:06+00:00

How do I sync a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer? There is no longer a sync button. Was there a recent update? The folder was previously accessible via my File Explorer and is no longer there. I still have access to the shared folder via the online url. I can add a shortcut to My Files, but that only adds a shortcut to the online url. I am currently on Windows 11.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T13:38:50+00:00

    Microsoft or anyone... is there somewhere else we can report this? Without a fix, it creates a HUGE impact on my business. I cannot copy a document without downloading and reuploading, sharing documents has been challenging, navigating to documents offline cannot be done. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, provide an update and a fix!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T22:07:19+00:00

    Microsoft,

    Can we get an update on the correction of this issue? We cannot sync a shared folder to File Explorer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T17:28:27+00:00

    Carlos,

    Will Microsoft be refunding me the prorated amount when they finally fix this issue?  So far, we have been down almost a month, that is a month of my having to manually load and upload items so my coworkers and I can work together.  If this continues for another say month, I believe I am due a refund for 2 months that the product did not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T06:53:00+00:00

    How has it been 13 days and this has not been resolved?!

    This is one of the main ways that one drive is used people using shared folders.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T17:23:11+00:00

    Any update on this please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments