Syncing a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer - 2024

Anonymous
2024-06-16T18:27:06+00:00

How do I sync a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer? There is no longer a sync button. Was there a recent update? The folder was previously accessible via my File Explorer and is no longer there. I still have access to the shared folder via the online url. I can add a shortcut to My Files, but that only adds a shortcut to the online url. I am currently on Windows 11.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T18:35:36+00:00

    Has there been any progress made on this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T08:55:54+00:00

    When it will be fixes? Cannot use Shared folders on Windows 10, 11, macOS. Even on Web it lost possibility to copy, move files. I'm starting to think that we should sue the MS for this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T20:51:38+00:00

    Hello Microsoft, is there some UPDATES on the issue?

    I am using Onedrive on dayli basis on my computers and this problem is really an big issue for me now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T00:23:37+00:00

    Earth calling Microsoft?

    Anyone there?

    World's biggest company in value (well no.2 now) and 15 days later, no one at MS can find a way to reverse their updated bug or respond to customers. Considering this is a worldwide issue affecting possibly millions of users, you would have thought it would get more priority.

    Please can you resolve this ASAP as Bill Gates will not be impressed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T17:15:08+00:00

    How do I sync a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer? There is no longer a sync button. Was there a recent update? The folder was previously accessible via my File Explorer and is no longer there. I still have access to the shared folder via the online url. I can add a shortcut to My Files, but that only adds a shortcut to the online url. I am currently on Windows 11.

    I guess I'm in the same boat. This has got to be fixed soon. I can't work with this issue.

    Microsoft what's the answer??

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments