Syncing a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer - 2024

Anonymous
2024-06-16T18:27:06+00:00

How do I sync a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer? There is no longer a sync button. Was there a recent update? The folder was previously accessible via my File Explorer and is no longer there. I still have access to the shared folder via the online url. I can add a shortcut to My Files, but that only adds a shortcut to the online url. I am currently on Windows 11.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T08:55:54+00:00

    When it will be fixes? Cannot use Shared folders on Windows 10, 11, macOS. Even on Web it lost possibility to copy, move files. I'm starting to think that we should sue the MS for this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T18:35:36+00:00

    Has there been any progress made on this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T17:33:31+00:00

    Is there a fix yet? please update

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T13:53:47+00:00

    I have the same issue in MacOS and my wife in Windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T02:01:25+00:00

    Lost almost 1 day of work with this issue.
    Shared folder shortcut disappeared and the saved files didn't synchronized in the cloud.

    Will be waiting on an update! Thanks for the reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments