A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Anxiously awaiting a fix.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I sync a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer? There is no longer a sync button. Was there a recent update? The folder was previously accessible via my File Explorer and is no longer there. I still have access to the shared folder via the online url. I can add a shortcut to My Files, but that only adds a shortcut to the online url. I am currently on Windows 11.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Anxiously awaiting a fix.
Hello, Greg.A.K.
Thanks for raising your concerns in Microsoft Community.
We are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it. The url files will automatically convert back to folders when the issue is resolved. For now, we recommend accessing shared folders that are in this state on OneDrive.com.
Please refer to this information here:
Add and sync shared folders to OneDrive for home - Microsoft Support
Warm Regards,
Mia | Microsoft Community Support Specialist