A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Spend some time playing with this. No changes. Shared folder doesn't work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I sync a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer? There is no longer a sync button. Was there a recent update? The folder was previously accessible via my File Explorer and is no longer there. I still have access to the shared folder via the online url. I can add a shortcut to My Files, but that only adds a shortcut to the online url. I am currently on Windows 11.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Spend some time playing with this. No changes. Shared folder doesn't work.
Has anything been done about a fix for this? Lots of people asking but no response from Microsoft?
Any update on this please?
How has it been 13 days and this has not been resolved?!
This is one of the main ways that one drive is used people using shared folders.
Microsoft or anyone... is there somewhere else we can report this? Without a fix, it creates a HUGE impact on my business. I cannot copy a document without downloading and reuploading, sharing documents has been challenging, navigating to documents offline cannot be done. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, provide an update and a fix!