A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Maybe its not Microsofts fault.
If you are on those forums for a long time, you see that the answers of the so-called "support team" are subpar at best, if you are lucky and get answers from support in the first place.
I take a wild guess and say those complaints arent forwarded to Microsoft at all, because too many complaints could somehow mean that the support team isnt doing well. :D Typical way of thinking and behaviour of support if outsourced to one specific country.
Thats why many companies outsource their support now to a certain other country.
The only software where issues are solved quickly are those where the developers have direct access - the software they have on GitHub.
Every time I go to this website here, I ask myself why I bother writing something here, if the only ones communicating with each other are the people who need help :/