A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Presumably still no fix?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am Sharing a folder in personal One Drive with another personal onedrive account. When the other part recieve the link and want to add the shortcut to his account, it creates a .url direct to internet link on the onedrive folder that opens the folder online, i need to open it as a folder file in the onedrive folder localy. How can i fix this?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Presumably still no fix?
As a paying customer, I require at least an approximate date for solving this issue. I simply cannot work with the software I paid for. Any solution to that? Should I go to DropBox, GoogleDisc, etc.? If any solution is not on the table I don't think collecting money for not working product is a good approach either.
We have team members in developing countries where they do not have the skills nor the network to access online files or folders. One team member still has the offline folder available, another person in the same team and the same office has the offline folder replaced by a .url to the web folder. This is not working for us. Please provide an update on the status of this issue and the anticipated resolve time.
Thank you,
Albert
Hey all,
just had my problem fixed. It´s not the best way, but I created a new account on onedrive and gave the same access.
Here, at my company area, my account was the only one impacted.
Since this is not a universal problem, I had to change something in my account or create a new one without the issue.
Creating a new one, was easier in my case.
After creating a new account, i just dropped the other account from onedrive on my laptop and connected to the new one.
Restarting computer after that was the last step to regaing access to my folders through Windows File Explorer
When will this be fixed it has been over a month?