A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
This has been going on for weeks! No matter what I do this doesn't get fixed, I have installed and uninstalled OneDrive many times now. Come on Microsoft!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am Sharing a folder in personal One Drive with another personal onedrive account. When the other part recieve the link and want to add the shortcut to his account, it creates a .url direct to internet link on the onedrive folder that opens the folder online, i need to open it as a folder file in the onedrive folder localy. How can i fix this?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This has been going on for weeks! No matter what I do this doesn't get fixed, I have installed and uninstalled OneDrive many times now. Come on Microsoft!
DROPBOX is the solution...after being without data for a month and seeing only a .url link to onedrive, I migrate my data to dropbox which is reliable
I share a OneDrive folder with a friend for our projects, and we have set it up so that files are downloaded to both of our PCs. This ensures that our audio software can directly link to those files without any issues. However, this problem has completely disrupted our workflow. We can no longer add the shared folder to our PCs because it has been replaced by a URL instead of being locally available.
If this issue persists, we will have no choice but to switch back to Google Drive, as OneDrive is no longer meeting our needs. How is it possible that this problem is taking so long to resolve?
Any news? Another my shared folder become .url internet shortcuts instead of actual folders.
Just use RaiDrive, it has option to show only shared content and stays as a drive. I gave up on microsoft....
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more