Onedrive shared folders shorcuts is showing as .url on the onedrive folder

Anonymous
2024-06-18T18:07:16+00:00

I am Sharing a folder in personal One Drive with another personal onedrive account. When the other part recieve the link and want to add the shortcut to his account, it creates a .url direct to internet link on the onedrive folder that opens the folder online, i need to open it as a folder file in the onedrive folder localy. How can i fix this?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T13:07:24+00:00

    Hello Mila,

    Any update as to when this will be resolved? I pay for office 365 premium solely for this feature. It's been almost a month, a refund would be in order.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T14:22:22+00:00

    As a paying customer, I require at least an approximate date for solving this issue. I simply cannot work with the software I paid for. Any solution to that? Should I go to DropBox, GoogleDisc, etc.? If any solution is not on the table I don't think collecting money for not working product is a good approach either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T17:03:22+00:00

    When will this be fixed it has been over a month?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T22:45:24+00:00

    Any updates? I can´t work. My VBAs have stopped working

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T16:33:00+00:00

    When will this be fixed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments