A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
ONE YEAR without an update...
there some news regarding this bug?
thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This just randomly started happening a few days ago and I can't figure out why. I previously had a shared folder synced to my computer from OneDrive and then suddenly it disappeared from my file explorer. I looked at the shared folder to see if I have "can edit" capabilities and I do but the only options that show are to add a shortcut to the folder or to download. However if I click download nothing happens. When I add the link, it opens the web version of OneDrive and not the offline folder that I need.
My OneDrive web also doesn't have a sync button at the top of the page or in the settings drop down menu.
I've tried unlinking and relinking the account. I've tried restarting the computer. I've tried logging out and then back in. I've tried uninstalling OneDrive and reinstalling it. I've made sure it's the latest version. I'm running Windows 10/11. I've tried creating a completely different account. I've tried adding the account to the upgraded family subscription version. I've tried reaching out to Microsoft support for help twice. Can someone please tell me what to do?
***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For business / Windows***
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
ONE YEAR without an update...
there some news regarding this bug?
thanks
It works AGAIN!. Yeah.
After 11.5 months of no syncing on my primary computer. Last week, it disconnected my shared drive with a 2^nd^ computer (called Drones in the future). So I dug deep again. Here is what I did.
I hope this helps all of you experiencing this issue.
Not working :(
Doesn't work. Must be something different for your system.