A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yes but when?! I saw that a few weeks ago..
I'm not a tech person but if it was a perfectly useful working feature previously can't you just roll back?!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This just randomly started happening a few days ago and I can't figure out why. I previously had a shared folder synced to my computer from OneDrive and then suddenly it disappeared from my file explorer. I looked at the shared folder to see if I have "can edit" capabilities and I do but the only options that show are to add a shortcut to the folder or to download. However if I click download nothing happens. When I add the link, it opens the web version of OneDrive and not the offline folder that I need.
My OneDrive web also doesn't have a sync button at the top of the page or in the settings drop down menu.
I've tried unlinking and relinking the account. I've tried restarting the computer. I've tried logging out and then back in. I've tried uninstalling OneDrive and reinstalling it. I've made sure it's the latest version. I'm running Windows 10/11. I've tried creating a completely different account. I've tried adding the account to the upgraded family subscription version. I've tried reaching out to Microsoft support for help twice. Can someone please tell me what to do?
***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For business / Windows***
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes but when?! I saw that a few weeks ago..
I'm not a tech person but if it was a perfectly useful working feature previously can't you just roll back?!
Problem still exists and files are NOT accessible even when taken to online version, files are missing in the shared folders.
"Fixing the problem" by Microsoft takes months.
Either you did it on purpose or you authorized incompetent staff to fix the problem.
It's November. Still not fixed.
Funny thing is, that I have same folder shared the same way (direct access) at the same time to two users and one can acces it normally via explorer, the other only online access.
Hello Microsoft?