A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Same Issue here.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same Issue here.
Same issue here in Europe, since 7-Dec-2024....
Same issue here. I can use it on my phone app. I've used several browsers on my computer and it sends it to the authentication app on my phone but never opens on computer
Same issue here for over 48 hours. I just want to access my vault one last time so i can get my documents and never use personal vault again!
The only way to ping OneDrive support (not a live chat) is upper right corner of OneDrive in browser. Go the the ? mark and the "Contact Support" and then Type in Personal Vault into the search then hit Get Support.
Let it search, then go to the bottom then there will be a blue box "Contact Support".
Then select Microsoft 365 and Office, then Technical Support and hit Confirm.
Then choose OneDrive app support and that will pop a dialogue box to input your issue.
Again, not live chat and advises will contact your associated MS email account.
I still have not heard back from them after 24 hours.