A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I am also having the same issue - has happened a few days now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am also having the same issue - has happened a few days now.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi, ALL
Thank you for using Microsoft products and posting them to the community.
Over this period of time, we have received feedback from a large number of users who have encountered this issue, this is a temporary issue with OneDrive, we have submitted feedback to the Microsoft team, please be patient and wait for the issue to be fixed.
In the meantime, some users have reported that they can access their OneDrive personal vaults on mobile, so you can log in to OneDrive on mobile to try it out.
I'm sorry for the unnecessary trouble caused to you in the meantime.
I hope you can wait patiently for Microsoft team to fix this issue, thank you very much!
Best regards
Aiden - MSFT |Microsoft Community Support Specialist
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
I’m having same issue !! I get the approve bit , but then a blank pop up 😩
I’ve been on to Microsoft chat for over an hour & still no good . But I can access on phone . What is going on Onedrive ??? Anyone spoke to one drive tech support ?
Hello,
I tried again this morning and it now appears to be working again in my web browser (Chrome). It now says "loading" instead of just a blank white screen, then after a few seconds it opened my Personal Vault.
The only issue that still persists is that when I am in the app on my android phone (Samsung) and I go into the cog wheel and choose "Options" and try to click on "Personal Vault" - it wont do anything. The options is working through the web browser, but still not in the app on my phone. Everything else seems to be fixed otherwise.