Cant access Onedrive Personal Vault

Anonymous
2024-05-10T13:25:12+00:00

When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T07:12:58+00:00

    Note: I also cannot access the Personal Vault on my mobile. It says "Tap to set up" underneath it, and when I do it asks for authentication with 1 of 3 numbers like normal, then asks me for my fingerprint 3 times before timing out and going back to "Tap to set up" underneath it...

    So it's not working on mobile or web (multiple browsers tried plus incognito modes, plus wiping caches etc.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T07:06:49+00:00

    Exactly the same for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T06:34:38+00:00

    I am having the exact same issue..

    Has anyone resolved this??

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T05:46:23+00:00

    Same here, not been able to access it all week,

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T00:43:55+00:00

    I'm having exactly the same issue as reported by the other users in this thread. I'm certain that its a bug with the redirect on the authentication modal that pops up.

    To recreate:

    Mac OSX Sonoma, latest build

    Chrome 124.0.6367.208

    1. click the Personal Vault to open it
    2. Authenticator pops up on iphone
    3. Authorize through MS Auth app on my phone
    4. auth modal on browser is blank, never redirects to open the Vault

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments