Cant access Onedrive Personal Vault

Anonymous
2024-05-10T13:25:12+00:00

When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T12:22:00+00:00

    I have exactly the same problem. I cannot open the personal vault using a browser (edge or chrome) on two different windows laptops. Both laptops using browsers hang the on-screen process with a white window after I approve access using the authenticator app.

    FYI - I can authenticate and open the vault on an android device and also using the local desktop copy of the personal vault in file explorer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T12:12:54+00:00

    Does anyone on this thread know if this has been reported to MSFT ? Or even how to report it to MSFT ? I tried to find a link on the OneDrive/365 support pages to report a problem, but I don't see any way to do that. All I can find are the 'self-help' support pages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T12:01:10+00:00

    Me too, get to 2 factor auth and the pop up freezes?!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T09:43:15+00:00

    I'm having the exact same problem but only when trying to access onedrive website in my chrome browser. I can still log into the app on my phone and access my Personal Vault and my Personal Vault is also appearing in my folder on my computer and it's accessible - just the website for some reason doesn't work. I get the white blank screen everytime I approve the log in request with the authenticator. I have also noticed that the app and the website that when I go into option and try to click on the Personal Vault options, in the app it wont let me choose it at all, but in the website it comes up with "you need to vertify your identity before you can access these settings". If I click on it it goes through the same authenticator, blank screen error over and over.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T08:58:23+00:00

    Exact same issue for me, seems like a Microsoft redirection after completing 2FA issue rather than an end-user issue. I've tried it on multiple devices, on multiple networks, on different operating systems, on multiple web browsers including incognito mode and none of it has worked, at this point I'm just assuming Microsoft will add an update to their Service Status and will communicate when they've fixed the issue. Unfortunately for me, I'm now unable to access my most important documents.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments