A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Mobile app doesn't even work as of 10:30 am Eastern U.S. time 12/7/24. Only wants to revert to Photo Files and no access to Personal Drive or Personal Vault.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Mobile app doesn't even work as of 10:30 am Eastern U.S. time 12/7/24. Only wants to revert to Photo Files and no access to Personal Drive or Personal Vault.
I experienced the same on the mobile app, and then it populated my Personal and Private Vault, then after five minutes they were gone on the phone app and only wanted to provide functionality to access Photos, like it was a first-time set up. Replied further in the thread below...same issues via Chrome and multiple attempts with different authentication modes - and just a blank pop-up and no access to my Private Vault.
I am seeing the same issue as of around 9 am Eastern time in the U.S. on 12/7/24.
Same issue of getting to point of popup after trying to access my Personal Vault and have tried multiple authentication modes. Just hangs and no access.
Tried the mobile app which I never used, was able to access for a short time, but then five minutes later could not even access my most basic Personal Drive.
Very frustrating.
I am facing the same issue. After pop-up window and authentication approved, it sits blank and doesn't open personal vault.
Entering a PIN means you are using a passkey, an excellent authentication method. I compare it to using an ATM card, which may be stand-alone or built into your device.