A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Same issue here for over 48 hours. I just want to access my vault one last time so i can get my documents and never use personal vault again!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue here for over 48 hours. I just want to access my vault one last time so i can get my documents and never use personal vault again!
Same issue here. I can use it on my phone app. I've used several browsers on my computer and it sends it to the authentication app on my phone but never opens on computer
Same issue here in Europe, since 7-Dec-2024....
That didn't work either until today when they've appeared to fix it....
All good now.
Now, if only I could find a way to use Personal Vault with rclone in Linux...
Start using passkeys to open the vault. If you are asked to enter a PIN or one of the other Windows Hello methods, you are safe doing that.