Cant access Onedrive Personal Vault

Anonymous
2024-05-10T13:25:12+00:00

When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T07:56:38+00:00

    Hi, when i try to access the vault on my mobile phone it works ok and thats using the same wifi network. Below is a screenshot of what i get on my windows laptop and my macbook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T16:24:41+00:00

    Hi, ALL

    Thank you for using Microsoft products and posting them to the community.

    Over this period of time, we have received feedback from a large number of users who have encountered this issue, this is a temporary issue with OneDrive, we have submitted feedback to the Microsoft team, please be patient and wait for the issue to be fixed.

    In the meantime, some users have reported that they can access their OneDrive personal vaults on mobile, so you can log in to OneDrive on mobile to try it out.

    I'm sorry for the unnecessary trouble caused to you in the meantime.

    I hope you can wait patiently for Microsoft team to fix this issue, thank you very much!

    Best regards

    Aiden - MSFT |Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T12:01:10+00:00

    Me too, get to 2 factor auth and the pop up freezes?!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T09:43:15+00:00

    I'm having the exact same problem but only when trying to access onedrive website in my chrome browser. I can still log into the app on my phone and access my Personal Vault and my Personal Vault is also appearing in my folder on my computer and it's accessible - just the website for some reason doesn't work. I get the white blank screen everytime I approve the log in request with the authenticator. I have also noticed that the app and the website that when I go into option and try to click on the Personal Vault options, in the app it wont let me choose it at all, but in the website it comes up with "you need to vertify your identity before you can access these settings". If I click on it it goes through the same authenticator, blank screen error over and over.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-15T21:54:38+00:00

    Hello Team,

    I have the same issue.

    The login on OneDrive works fine but when I want to unlock the Personal Vault don't work.

    More details

    1. Click on Unlock the Personal Vault - ok
    2. New window (pop-up) asking the authentification opens - ok
    3. When I validate the authentification (code or application) - the redirection seams to not work.

    If the redirection not working, any other process, or action is not made and the Personal Vault not opening.

    I tried on different browsers : Chrome, Firefox, Brave - the same result

    I hope that it helps to fix the bug, case I have some documents there that I need to access and is impossible from several days.

    Best regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments