A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Does anyone show up to work at OneDrive anymore? Did they ever?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Good Morning.
A user in our office went onto OneDrive Online and accidentally clicked on the Hide from Shared button on one of the folders which was shared with him.
It gave a message that read:
"Remove Folder
If you remove this folder, you'll still have access to it, but it won't appear here."
He then clicked on the remove button.
So, the folder is currently "hidden".
Please advise on how to unhide it, so it shows up in the "shared with me" view again.
Additional information:
Currently Using Edge as browser.
Thanks.
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Does anyone show up to work at OneDrive anymore? Did they ever?
I think you have your answer but, just in case... "No. The OneDrive team (personal in particular) is horrible despite some of us actually paying for the advertised functionality".
I tried unhiding my folder that got hidden by mistake, but I do not get the option for selecting Show in shared view or unhide from shared. Is it because it shared shared to me by someone and I am not the owner of the folder
Please guide
Hello PeetLückhoff,
Thank you for the update.
I reproduce the issue here and I can see Manage access. See the attached screenshot.
Do you have admin access, you need admin rights to manage the advanced options.
If you don't have the option, you will need to reach out to the admin for assistance.
Looking forward to your response.
Best regards, Oluwatosin.
Hello PeetLückhoff,
My name is Oluwatosin and I’ll be more than happy to help you with your query." This is a user-to-user community forum. We do not have access to your account.
I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to unhide the folder.
When you see the folder in 'Search Everything' Bar, did you notice the ellipses (...) button next to the folder name?
If you can see the ... button, click on it and select More action or Manage access.
Select Show in shared view or unhide from shared.
These steps should unhide the folder and make it visible again in the Shared with me view.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
Best regards, Oluwatosin.