Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Thanks Marc-Andre, Thanks Zach,
it works with your help. Perfect !
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Friends!
I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.
Please help!
Yours,
Manuel
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks Marc-Andre, Thanks Zach,
it works with your help. Perfect !
Has anyone tried the new release (2.114)?
I tried, still crashes upon launch after you fill in the log in prompt. Running latest version of Big Sur (11.7.10) - I just don't think they are supporting previous macOS versions anymore (possibly unintentionally).
Oh my- It worked - hours and hours trying to find the fix - thank you! PS - Clear the cache on Safari made it happen
I also ran into this situation by accidentally updated the App. I have no luck with all the solutions provided in previous threads. If you have your Time Machine turn on, I found it is easy to roll back to the previous version and restore everything.