Microsoft To-Do App does not work

Anonymous
2023-12-25T20:27:02+00:00

Dear Friends!

I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.

Please help!

Yours,
Manuel

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T09:37:35+00:00

    I found two backup apps. One for an Intel Macbook (the one that crashed) version 2.102 and one for an Intel (Xeon processor) MacPro (that however does not crash) version 2.112

    The two are non compatible (the Macbook runs Mac OS Big Sur, while the MacPro runs Mac OS Monterey)

    If this is acceptable for Microsoft and there is a way to post, I can make them available

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T16:40:41+00:00

    Same issue just occurred this year please help I run my day using to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T17:59:53+00:00

    Unclear if people are aware, but ... the MS moderator (Vince R) stated on Dec 28 that this thread would not be monitored. I am happy to create a new question (as directed in the their original message that I have tried to paste below) however I am an MS newbie and now clear how to connect/ include all the potentially missed messages between Dec 28 and today ...

    Vince R.

    Replied on December 28, 2023Report abuse

    Hello Manuel J_985

    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

    Thank you for understanding.

    Regards,

    Vince

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T04:41:46+00:00

    Can someone share a link to a previous version (it was working on version 2.110.

    Basically, Microsoft didn't bother to test the other MacOS obviously. I have a 2019 laptop running Big Sur. It was working fine until I auto updated to 2.112. The problem is with 2.112, but of course Microsoft and Apple make it impossible to simply download the previous version.

    honestly, Apple should have blocked this rubbish from being added to the Apple store and allowing users to download to Big Sur or other non compatible OS. In this case, the old version should be available for us on Big Sur or other OS. I assume Apple doesn't know it's broken or they haven't bothered to get to this issue in their queue.

    The blame sits with Microsoft for not bothering to test their application. It seems this works on Sonoma (as the other user has confirmed). It doesn't appear to be related to the hardware based on what I have seen users post online. It's the MacOS version. I'm not upgrading to Sonoma, my 2019 MBP runs perfectly fine (and FAST) on Big Sur.

    If anyone can share a download link to 2.110 app version that would be greatly appreciated. You can upload it to your Google Drive and share a public link for others to download it. I would do the same if I had a copy. But sadly I don't and Apple makes it impossible to download the previous version and MSFT simply redirects users to the App Store for the app, so there is no other route to download a copy of the file. Annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more