Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Same issue just occurred this year please help I run my day using to do
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Friends!
I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.
Please help!
Yours,
Manuel
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue just occurred this year please help I run my day using to do
I found two backup apps. One for an Intel Macbook (the one that crashed) version 2.102 and one for an Intel (Xeon processor) MacPro (that however does not crash) version 2.112
The two are non compatible (the Macbook runs Mac OS Big Sur, while the MacPro runs Mac OS Monterey)
If this is acceptable for Microsoft and there is a way to post, I can make them available
Oh, great idea! I also have a backup with an older version of the app and was just able to download it back to my laptop. I'm not sure how to send this version out to anyone who needs it. If anyone is aware of a way to do this, I'm happy to help.
I use to do a regular backup of my system on a NAS at home. I will try to see if the backup contains a version of to do compatible with MAC Os 11.7.10 (my version).
If I have that, I will post a reply
I have the same issue.
The reason in that the recent version of the app requires macOS 15. You can read this, while navigating to the ToDo App in the AppStore.
Microsoft could to a better job, by not forcing the update to version not compatible the Mac on which the older version of the App runs. Another possibility, is that the AppStore allows to download the most recent version of the App compatible with the App, as some developers to. A final one is to be able to download "legacy" versions of the App. I haven't been able to do so. Could a get a download link?
Albert