Microsoft To-Do App does not work

Anonymous
2023-12-25T20:27:02+00:00

Dear Friends!

I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.

Please help!

Yours,
Manuel

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T00:18:02+00:00

    The zip version of this file worked for me without having any prompts pop up!

    Really appreciate you uploading your versions of this for us :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T13:29:24+00:00

    Ok, posting the zipped version here as well. For anyone trying to use this link, just click the download arrow on the top right on the screen after clicking this link. Hope this helps. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IxK45uVKYALjpoYIzbSB0ilkXcNd-deB/view?usp=sharing

    Not sure if this has anything to do with the error message, but if downloading the app from the above link still doesn't work, maybe try the following steps as suggested by another thread and then try downloading the app from the above link again. Good luck.

    "- Uninstall the To Do Mac app

    • Open Finder and press CMD+Shift+G- Enter “~/Library/Group Containers” and delete “UBF8T346G9.com.microsoft.to-do-mac” folder- Press CMD+Shift+G
    • Enter “~/Library/Containers” and delete “Microsoft To Do” folder
    • Restart your device, and download the app"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T13:06:09+00:00

    Compressing the file did not work for me still had the same issue! It seems that the older computers are the ones having the issues I have a newer mac Macbook Pro and it runs the app on that system and I still can operate it from my phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T12:03:14+00:00

    Same issue after a recent update. I've tried everything suggested in this thread and nothing works. Uninstalled/reinstalled. I see the suggested fix if all else fails is use the web version, but I don't want to use To Do from a browser window. It's not a real solution. I tried to download the google file someone kindly shared, but my Mac won't let me install it. Stuck. Microsoft, please provide a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T11:32:25+00:00

    Managed to get a working version from time-machine dated from Nov '23 (this hadn't worked previously). Thats another thing off my to do list!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments