Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Has anyone tried the new release (2.114)?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Friends!
I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.
Please help!
Yours,
Manuel
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Has anyone tried the new release (2.114)?
Thanks Marc-Andre, Thanks Zach,
it works with your help. Perfect !
That worked for me,
Thanks ZachM_356
Ok, posting the zipped version here as well. For anyone trying to use this link, just click the download arrow on the top right on the screen after clicking this link. Hope this helps. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IxK45uVKYALjpoYIzbSB0ilkXcNd-deB/view?usp=sharing
Not sure if this has anything to do with the error message, but if downloading the app from the above link still doesn't work, maybe try the following steps as suggested by another thread and then try downloading the app from the above link again. Good luck.
"- Uninstall the To Do Mac app
- Open Finder and press CMD+Shift+G- Enter “~/Library/Group Containers” and delete “UBF8T346G9.com.microsoft.to-do-mac” folder- Press CMD+Shift+G
- Enter “~/Library/Containers” and delete “Microsoft To Do” folder
- Restart your device, and download the app"
For what it is worth...
I run Catalina 10.15.7 on a 2013 Mac (32 bit) that cannot be updated with current Operating System.
I followed Zach's instructions on uninstalling the To Do app.
Then I went into Time Machine and opened it up in a random date in September 2022.
Now it works. It may have bugs, but so far it works.
That said, Microsoft and Apple need to offer an updated version that runs on Catalina
So we have all proved it's a Microsoft issue with the older versions of MacOS. Is anyone from Microsoft going to chime in on this? Is their product team going to do anything?!?!?!