Microsoft To-Do App does not work

Anonymous
2023-12-25T20:27:02+00:00

Dear Friends!

I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.

Please help!

Yours,
Manuel

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T19:25:13+00:00

    Agree, happened to me at about the same time, early in the 2024 new year. I'm also on the same system, Big Sur 11.7.10

    No solutions offered via various threads have worked.

    This is clearly a Microsoft issue to be resolved by them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T11:42:48+00:00

    Thank You very much. It worked !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T08:40:29+00:00

    I also ran into this situation by accidentally updated the App. I have no luck with all the solutions provided in previous threads. If you have your Time Machine turn on, I found it is easy to roll back to the previous version and restore everything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-27T12:23:34+00:00

    Oh my- It worked - hours and hours trying to find the fix - thank you! PS - Clear the cache on Safari made it happen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T14:46:51+00:00

    I tried, still crashes upon launch after you fill in the log in prompt. Running latest version of Big Sur (11.7.10) - I just don't think they are supporting previous macOS versions anymore (possibly unintentionally).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments