Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Completely broken for me as well, very dissapointing.
MacBook Pro
MacOS 14.1.1
M3 Pro
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Friends!
I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.
Please help!
Yours,
Manuel
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Completely broken for me as well, very dissapointing.
MacBook Pro
MacOS 14.1.1
M3 Pro
Same here. Mac Os Big Sur, and To-Do app won´t work at all in my macbook pro late 2016.
MacOs 10.15.7, Microsoft To Do stopped working for a long while now.
Microsoft, are you going to solve this problem or not? Just provide old version that still works or something.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Don't bother with the latest release (2.116) same old same old.