Microsoft To-Do App does not work

Anonymous
2023-12-25T20:27:02+00:00

Dear Friends!

I have already deleted the app and reinstalled. But it doesnt work. If I open the app (I use a 2017 MacBook Pro, newest Software installed), no input mask to log in appears. Instead, the app opens and I see the microsoft windows to do app. But it does not work at all. I cannot to anything within the app. I can't log in, I can't add task, just nothing. I can select a field, but it won't happen anything if I select it.

Please help!

Yours,
Manuel

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-18T15:50:24+00:00

    MacOs 10.15.7, Microsoft To Do stopped working for a long while now.

    Microsoft, are you going to solve this problem or not? Just provide old version that still works or something.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T20:37:48+00:00

    Don't bother with the latest release (2.116) same old same old.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T19:25:13+00:00

    Agree, happened to me at about the same time, early in the 2024 new year. I'm also on the same system, Big Sur 11.7.10

    No solutions offered via various threads have worked.

    This is clearly a Microsoft issue to be resolved by them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T11:42:48+00:00

    Thank You very much. It worked !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments