Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T11:32:36+00:00

    I have to read pages of stuff instead they click something?
    I have 100 files disappear that took lots of work, and it's not there, my complete file storage empty!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T19:28:15+00:00

    Never!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-26T21:54:12+00:00

    I Will Give It A Try. Thank You

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T17:56:21+00:00

    I apologize...I really don't understand exactly what you want me to do. please forgive me, but can you tell me again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T23:06:36+00:00

    A week later, mysteriously my files reappeared in OneDrive, but some of the excel files have a delaminated separators instead of the original columns.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments