Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-15T20:09:30+00:00

    Reynaldo B.

    Yesterday 8.14.24 I had 2 stop paying my bills on line, DOC appt. When I wanted 2 turn OFF the laptop , MS message stated that it was going to update the REV. Version and I should NOT turn it Off.

    I hurried out the door @ 10AM. Usually the update take a couple of hours. I returned home at 3 PM.

    The thing was still busy-had NOT turned off. At 6PM the screen showed-finally- a message, stating that it was: Cleaning. I decided to wait until 9 PM-it was still busy--CLEANING!

    Took my dog for our normal walk and at 10:30PM the cleaning message was still on the screen.

    Went 2 bed, not happy!!

    At 7 AM the PC was dark/auto turned off.

    Fired it back up and my whole desk top was showing ONLY 6 ICONS.

    Not the: at least 70 that were there B4 U UPDATED MY PC!!

    Tried to unlink/re-link-no help!

    Need MS to correct this. The WWW has a slew of folks bad mouthing MS about this F/U!!

    Sadly I have 2 agree with them. At 84 I really can not waste the remaining time I have on earth with these MS issues! Help me-OK??

    QUOTE: SHORT PEER

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-17T17:44:15+00:00

    I'm in my 60s and don't know how to do the steps requested. Can someone help me to do it. I'm afraid to lose my document if I do something incorrectly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-12T01:52:12+00:00

    What do you do when the files were here yesterday and are gone tosay?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T11:29:03+00:00

    I complained to Microsoft, and this is how they treat their paying customers?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T11:30:34+00:00

    Once I did and stayed with me for a while, I appreciate that but this time..... nothing!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments