Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-16T22:46:54+00:00

    Hello People,

    has anyone gotten an adequate response from MS support?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T10:25:00+00:00

    All my Microsoft accounts were hacked including my business accounts, The hacker deleted my data on a specific date 24/04/2024, so I just want to retrieve the files from the previous days before the breach 20-23/04/2024. Any dates within that range will be fine but your system does not allow for that. My device constantly syncs why is my files prior to the hack not available?

    furthermore, my call was logged with support in APRIL ALREADY!!! And it's still not being resolved, I get no joy of trying to speak to a human on the call centre numbers and my call tickets get closed without my approval that the issue has been resolved. I have jumped through a copious amount of hoops and support pages that does not resolve my issue! I just want my OneDrive back from the day before the hack. Why is this so difficult? What is the use of OneDrive in the first place?

    I just want the pictures folder and the whole documents folder. The rest I have local back-ups for. Your OneDrive online interface is far inferior to other ms products, it looks like a project all the interns work on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T12:24:21+00:00

    i am new to this and i dont know where to find on drive?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T14:32:34+00:00

    I moved my files onto a new ondrive account and synced it with my desktop. All the folders in which the files are stored are now empty on both the ondrive and my hardrive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T09:18:44+00:00

    Hi, i have the same problem.

    I have one drive folder which are empty where documents should be contained in them. I have not deleted any files and they are not in the recycle bin. How far back can I go and restart one drive to see if I can recover them? This is likely to be 6 months to 1 year ago. Will it reset the whole of one drive? Will I need to move my existing one drive files in to another folder to the whole thing is not overwritten before starting the recovery?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments