Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T05:00:29+00:00

    Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T23:14:08+00:00

    Hello ReynaldoB,

    please, please, help me to restore my files on OneDrive. I have unlinked my account and cannot link it back...

    I realized that many files are missing in my OneDRive folders. I keep there hundreds of files collected for over 10 of work. I am devastated. Can anyone help? Please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-08T17:51:15+00:00

    I'm sorry but I am just a typist and have no knowledge of what you are telling me. I just know I added to a document this afternoon and now its not there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-11T02:28:00+00:00

    Hello ReynaldoB,

    I have tried all the options that have been offered. The folders are empty. What do I do? Is there a way to hire someone who can assist?

    Thank you

    Elena

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-16T17:54:36+00:00

    I share 365 with my wife, we are on the family plan. She has lost all of her OneDrive files and doesn't know when when they disappeared. The only think I can come up with is when I upgraded to Windows 11 if may have affected her account.

    It has been more than 10 days since I did the upgrade so moving back to windows 10 would mean a complete upgrade and I doubt it would help. How can I get her files back? They contain important information that we cannot recreated.

    What are my options? Would MS have them on the servers?

    Her email address is ******@hotmail.com

    Mine - ******@hotmail.com

    Thank you,

    Johnnie Gee

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments