Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-07T12:23:35+00:00

    All files in M365 have become unavailable from desktop. Still visible on cellphone.

    Recently renewed subscriptiom, but Onedrive shows only 5GB available not 1TB as should be.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-30T21:46:17+00:00

    Help me to find out i saved any files by mistake on work cloud

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-25T04:06:46+00:00

    I have checked older versions and there is nothing there. I do know why if you are able to contact me. 0419971711

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T22:50:32+00:00

    I need help to fix my laptop and find my lost files

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T20:40:36+00:00

    Hi Reynoldo,

    My name's Brendan Gallahue. I'm based in the UK/Ireland.

    I created a Word document via my personal Outlook account (******@live.com) yesterday (20 March 2024). It was for a work project.

    So, it important to me.

    I named the document Scayle Content Hub Copy.

    But when I tried to open it today, it took me to another file.

    Today, I've wasted a lot of time and effort trying to find ways to restore/find this file for a deadline.

    And when I tried to do this, I then was denied access to all other files.

    And going to help.microsoft.com hasn't helped one bit.

    Can I please talk to a real human being to try to resolve this issue today?

    Best,

    Brendan

    ******@live.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments