Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T05:06:09+00:00

    I need yo recover my drive

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-19T11:47:04+00:00

    I seem to have lost a group of files, last used probably in the second half of 2023. I don't think I deleted them. Is there any way they could have disappeared unrecoverably? I have tried looking for them with file recovery software but to no avail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-07T12:54:09+00:00

    Hello??????????????

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-07T12:36:30+00:00

    Anybody there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-07T12:27:07+00:00

    Question not answered. I have tried the suggested steps without success.

    What next. Why has this happened after I have renewed my subscription?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments