A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I'm sorry but I am just a typist and have no knowledge of what you are telling me. I just know I added to a document this afternoon and now its not there.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm sorry but I am just a typist and have no knowledge of what you are telling me. I just know I added to a document this afternoon and now its not there.
Hello ReynaldoB,
please, please, help me to restore my files on OneDrive. I have unlinked my account and cannot link it back...
I realized that many files are missing in my OneDRive folders. I keep there hundreds of files collected for over 10 of work. I am devastated. Can anyone help? Please!
Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive
Hi there,
My apple Mac failed to turn on this morning and is currently at the Apple Store. As a university student with deadlines approaching I tried to get up One Note on my IPad as that is where I keep all my notes. However, my One Note is not up to date and missing a large number of files.
I would really appreciate any advice.
Many thanks,
Lissy
Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive
I am missing a file and it is not in my recycle bin