Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T12:24:21+00:00

    i am new to this and i dont know where to find on drive?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T10:25:00+00:00

    All my Microsoft accounts were hacked including my business accounts, The hacker deleted my data on a specific date 24/04/2024, so I just want to retrieve the files from the previous days before the breach 20-23/04/2024. Any dates within that range will be fine but your system does not allow for that. My device constantly syncs why is my files prior to the hack not available?

    furthermore, my call was logged with support in APRIL ALREADY!!! And it's still not being resolved, I get no joy of trying to speak to a human on the call centre numbers and my call tickets get closed without my approval that the issue has been resolved. I have jumped through a copious amount of hoops and support pages that does not resolve my issue! I just want my OneDrive back from the day before the hack. Why is this so difficult? What is the use of OneDrive in the first place?

    I just want the pictures folder and the whole documents folder. The rest I have local back-ups for. Your OneDrive online interface is far inferior to other ms products, it looks like a project all the interns work on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-16T22:46:54+00:00

    Hello People,

    has anyone gotten an adequate response from MS support?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-16T17:54:36+00:00

    I share 365 with my wife, we are on the family plan. She has lost all of her OneDrive files and doesn't know when when they disappeared. The only think I can come up with is when I upgraded to Windows 11 if may have affected her account.

    It has been more than 10 days since I did the upgrade so moving back to windows 10 would mean a complete upgrade and I doubt it would help. How can I get her files back? They contain important information that we cannot recreated.

    What are my options? Would MS have them on the servers?

    Her email address is ******@hotmail.com

    Mine - ******@hotmail.com

    Thank you,

    Johnnie Gee

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-11T02:28:00+00:00

    Hello ReynaldoB,

    I have tried all the options that have been offered. The folders are empty. What do I do? Is there a way to hire someone who can assist?

    Thank you

    Elena

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments