Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-26T21:54:12+00:00

    I Will Give It A Try. Thank You

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T19:28:15+00:00

    Never!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T11:32:36+00:00

    I have to read pages of stuff instead they click something?
    I have 100 files disappear that took lots of work, and it's not there, my complete file storage empty!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T11:30:34+00:00

    Once I did and stayed with me for a while, I appreciate that but this time..... nothing!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T11:29:03+00:00

    I complained to Microsoft, and this is how they treat their paying customers?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments