Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T03:43:39+00:00

    I have forgotten my account, it contained my important photos and files

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T22:17:44+00:00

    I have done EVERYTHING everyone has suggested to me and STILL One Drive is wreaking havoc on my PC.

    Why can't anyone find a resolution for this. I never wanted one drive to do ANYTHING on my PC and there are TONS of my personal pictur3e being threatened with deleti9on as well and tons of my files.

    The folders I was able to recoup do not have all my documents in them. I am at my wits end and have been for a few months now over this f-ing issue. PLEASE HELP ME!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T13:26:51+00:00

    Hi,

    I have uploaded a lots of pictures in my account. The PC linked with windows 10. But after getting a new PC of windows 11, I have formatted my old PC. And after some weeks later when I return back to my online OneDrive , I didn't see any files there .

    Please suggest me what to do now? The files were my life time memories.

    Please help...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T23:06:36+00:00

    A week later, mysteriously my files reappeared in OneDrive, but some of the excel files have a delaminated separators instead of the original columns.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T17:56:21+00:00

    I apologize...I really don't understand exactly what you want me to do. please forgive me, but can you tell me again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments