Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Anonymous
2024-03-07T10:57:34+00:00

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T14:03:45+00:00

    Hi

    Somehow I've lost files on One Drive or have been removed (Hacked) . Big headache tried most ways to get them back. Went into recycle bin only found files I had deleted myself 30 days ago. All the current files I've been working on are missing apart from just 1 file.

    Please advise before I go mad , I'm going around in circles.

    Regards

    Craig White

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T10:28:12+00:00

    Hello the file is not in my recently deleted and and it’s not in my one drive to restore older versions

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-23T20:36:21+00:00

    Why is no one replying? I am trying to find files that have been missing since 1 drive infested my PC. What I need to know is if or howe can I see the documents in 1 drive to ensure they are or are n ot the documents and/or files I am missing. PLEASE REPLY?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments